jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

Caged Tiger


My new friend Ivan has spent the last 5 years travelling on his motorcycle. He survives by making odd jobs, meeting cool people and basically as a freelance photographer.
My old friend Celine, who used to drop by my house still wearing her high school uniform, demanding me to teach her how to use a camera. Is now a respected and well known photographer, whose work is not only beautiful and professional, but carries a powerful denouncing voice.
the movie i saw today "Le Scafandre et le Papillon"...
Todos coincidieron hoy día y conspiraron para que busque entre mis cajones y archivos y encuentre esta foto.
They all conspired today to make me search amidst my drawers and archives to find this photo.

2 comentarios:

almodhena dijo...

hola q tal! quiero felitarlo por su excelente blog ,me encantaria tenerlo en mi directorio y en mi blog. si puedes contactame a almodhena099@gmail.com

saludos!

Vagamundo dijo...

Gracias !!! sera un placer.
Mi nombre es Marcello...

Despué de rodar 5mil kilómetros, no hay quien me tome la foto.

Despué de rodar 5mil kilómetros, no hay quien me tome la foto.
La vieja cámara puesta sobre la tierra...